Sunday, August 30, 2009

The start of the purses





























I love making purses, it is so rewarding to see people wearing something you made and are just as proud to wear it as I am to have made it. I will be making more purses here soon. The 3 purses here are going on Etsy for sale, which is exciting and nerve racking. The fabric is by Amy Butler and the style is "FRENCHY". I am a perfectionist and pleaser. The two together make it nearly impossible for me to push myself to publish my creations. I am jumping out of my box and let me tell you this blog is WAY out of my box also. I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy making them! I will be posting fabric here in a few days and you can custom order purses, blankets, bibs, aprons, burp rags, baby slings and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment